Friday, March 11, 2005

The Girl Who Never Grew Up

Most of my favorite books are 'children's books.' As a reader I don't make much of a distinction in my head between 'children's books' and 'adult's books.' I believe, as did C.S. Lewis, that a good Children's Book is a good book, period. Of course editors do make a distinction and if you write, knowing what those are is a good thing. The truth, of course, that anyone who knows me very well could tell you is that I don't make much of a distinction between BEING an adult and BEING a child either. While being mature is necessary upon occasion, turning into a "groan-up" has never appealed to me. We are glad to be here . . . my inner child and I. (I shall sign our childhood name.) ~ Wina

1 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger Okanagan Valley Garden said...

Ahhhh, I've never grown up either!! This should be great fun!

Bobbi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home